Rt Hon Helen Clarke ONZ SSI PC
Former New Zealand Prime Minister and Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme
Chair: Emeritus Professor Robert Beaglehole, independent global public health practitioner.
- Mihi Blair, General Manager of the National Tobacco Control Advisory Service at Hāpai Te Hauora.
- Dr Stephen Child, General physician with respiratory interest, elected to the Medical Council of New Zealand and past Chair of the NZ Medical Association.
- Dr Gerry Devlin, Cardiologist and Medical Director of the Heart Foundation.
- Sefita Hao’uli, retired journalist and broadcaster.
- Rebecca Ruwhiu-Collins, Māori Hauora expert in treatment, national training for tobacco addiction and community mobilisation and development at Hāpai Te Hauora.
- Dr Grace Wong, Director, Smokefree Nurses Aotearoa/New Zealand
Director: Deborah Hart, former lawyer, Human Rights Review Tribunal Panel member.
Policy Advisor: Ben Youdan
Researcher: Sally Wong